Vemark's SNaps Auction Management solution
enables you to maintain and control the pulse of your
entire operation at your fingertips. Details of
areas where attention is needed are graphically represented
so that, at a glance, you can quickly manage how your
organization is performing.
Within seconds, you have extremely detailed information
to help you make the right decision.
Examples of the detailed information available:
- How many vehicles in inventory?
- Which vehicles on the lot are missing keys?
- How many assigned vehicles over the last week have
been from a particular asset owner?
- How many of them have been picked up?
With SNaps, you'll be able to obtain critical information
such as the average costs associated with vehicles,
the average time a vehicle is on the lot, the average sale price, and the return on ACV per vehicle - and so much more.
Unlike other auction management software applications
available, the SNaps Auction Management solution allows
you to work on one vehicle at a time, groups of vehicles,
or the entire population of vehicles all at once.
It is this very nature of our solution that makes it
the most powerful software of its kind.
The SNaps auction management solution is the single most
powerful auction administrative and management
tool available today because of the organization and
structure of the application. SNaps is organized in much
the same way a typical business flows: from the initial call through the sale of the vehicle at an auction. This
flow is represented using a series of graphical tabs that
activate screens necessary to perform each function
within the process.
Key benefits of SNaps Auction Management
- Real-time data to consignors customized
for each user's role in the process through the SNaps
- Ability to set up timed notification reports by consignor
- SNaps Prints Badges for buyers, car stickers, lot assignments,
key tags and more…
- Remote access to manage your business from any location
with Internet access
- Hand-held data collection device for easy inspection
of new inventory, lot placement, and setting sale lines
- Direct scanner integration for easy processing of
buyers, cars, and titles
- Ability to view the entire process graphically, at-a-glance
- Ability to narrow your focus to specific processes
- Locate any data that resides anywhere
within the system
- List or search by date, adjuster, vendor, make,
model, or any other criteria associated with a vehicle
- View vehicle assignments on a single panel complete
with location, dispatch and more
- Quickly locate the physical lot location
for a specific vehicle
- Set up future auctions
- View information such as sold date, price paid,
buyer, vehicle details and auction sequence number
- Send your buyers updates and communications as
well as view their balances, prior purchases and more.
- Create reports from one of three key report sets:
Auction Reports, Statistical Reports, and Inventory